We are here to listen to you!
Contact us by phone
Our receptionist will be happy to help you: FOR A PIECE OF advice, information or the preparation of your stay.
Our switchboard is open all year, every day from 9am to 8pm non-stop on 06 84 97 93 31.
Our contact details
Camping du Buisson, Lieu dit, Le Buisson, 52130 Louvemont
The gift voucher! To offer or to offer yourself
50, 100, 150 € choose your gift voucher to offer or to offer yourself!
Give pleasure without making a mistake: Offer a gift voucher for a 100% relaxing stay at Camping du Buisson!
Frequently asked questions
Do not hesitate to consult our frequently asked questions to better prepare your stay.
- For the rentals :
- Arrivals are from 3 pm and departures before 10 am.
- For the pitches :
- Arrivals are from 2 pm and departures before midday.
Our measures for your 2022 holiday at
"Camping du Buisson"
Following the announcements of 12TH July, our campsite has once again adapted.
In order to respond to a public health issue, to guarantee the safety of everyone and thus allow you to fully enjoy your stay and our services, we inform you that in order to access your reservation, the presentation of a valid sanitary pass will be essential for all people over 18 years upon your arrival.
Make the most of your stay by presenting a valid sanitary pass at the campsite reception:
- A negative RT-PCR/antigen test of less than 72 hours or self-test by a health professional
- A complete vaccination schedule: 7 days after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), 4 weeks after the injection for single injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson), 7 days after the injection for vaccines in people with a Covid background (single injection)
- A certificate of Covid-19 recovery the result of a positive RT-PCR test attesting to Covid-19 recovery, OF at least 11 days and less than 6 months old.
Without the presentation of the sanitary pass, we will unfortunately not be able to welcome you for your stay. The pass you present will be valid for your entire stay, regardless of its duration - including RT-PCR / Antigen tests.